Friday, January 1, 2010

New Horizons

New Day...New Year...New Horizons. I love New Year's day! Frankly, I usually sleep in until very late. It's my favorite part of the day. It's as though I'm recuperating from the previous year and recharging for the coming one. I typically spend time on New Year's Eve praying, in quiet fellowship with family and friends, or sleeping through it. I'm beginning this year with fasting and prayer and believing God for amazing personal growth and deeper intimacy with Him. One definition of "horizon" is "the apparent junction of the earth and sky." I'm believing God for "new junctions" this year--new junctions of encountering His presence as never before, new junctions in current and future relationships, and new junctions in creativity. What are you believing God for this year? I pray every dream and vision you have for 2010 will find its manifestation and fruition in the grace and love of His presence. God bless you in 2010. Serving Christ with you, Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment