Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Celebration of Teapots & Friendships

These are the early pages of a book I'm creating to commemorate my teapot collection. They are all very special to me as are the treasured friends and family who have contributed to the collection. I have a total of 28. Most of the initial layouts for each pot are complete. I just need to find all of the pictures of friends and journal the stories of our friendship along the way. I'm so excited about this project. For years, I've wanted to create scrapbook pages for my collection. This teapot from the Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge presented the perfect display for them. Blessings, Vita










2 comments:

  1. Omgosh.. I saw this on the cricut site.. I love it! I don't collect teapots or anything, but I'm thinking about it.. lol nice work!!
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea. You do wonderful work. Lets stay in touch. Really like the daily snippets idea. All things are possible thru God.

    ReplyDelete