Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last entry for 2008

Before the year officially ends, I wanted to share a Christmas project I did with my son's classmates before they went on holiday break.  I'm the homeroom mom for his 2nd grade class.  I didn't want to overwhelm the kids with too much since they were also anticipating pizza and ice cream.  So, I took a photo of each child, cut it out as a circle, and cut card stock ornaments using the Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge.  I used paper from DCWV-Christmas pack.  It was great!  The children put their photo on one side and used the patterned paper and silhouette cut design on the other.  The kids used glitter glue and stickers to enhance their ornaments.  They really seemed to enjoy the project.  

Hope 2008 was awesome for you!!!  Marvita 




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! They look fantastic!

    (aussie alli cricut mb)

    ReplyDelete