Thursday, December 11, 2008

In the Beginning...


My first post...yippee!!!
I over-think many things, so it has taken me a while to get started. I am excited. I love scrapbooking, reading, journaling, leader development and (especially) God's Word. If I can keep up with myself, I'll try to post pics of my crafts. If, however, (as usual) I'm seven steps ahead of or two steps behind myself, I'll just take time to ramble and live out loud!! These are pics of cards I recently made for a church member who is going through chemo...Blessings, Vita (aka "The Mocha Scrapper")


















1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I love this card, beautiful colour combo and lovely greeting too. I am privilenged to be one of your first commenters and look forward to watching your blog grow throughtout the coming year.
    Happy New Year 2009 to you and your family.
    Best wishes
    Jane x
    UK

    ReplyDelete